Darjeeling Day tour
Detailed Daywise Itinerary
Day 1 : Darjeeling Day Tour
- Start from Siliguri in the morning and travel to Darjeeling.
- Continue the trip with Darjeeling sightseeing. This sightseeing includes Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & Darjeeling Zoo, Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda, Bengal Natural History Museum and Tenzing Rock.
- Return to Siliguri from Darjeeling after the sightseeing.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking & Canvellation Policy
Your contract is with Bhutan Packages. A contract exists between us when we have confirmed you on our tour / hotel booking / or any other travel related services of your choice and we have received your booking request and deposits. All correspondence/s in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to Bhutan Packages.
For the services contracted, 40 % advance payment should be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount should be paid before commencement of your tour. We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services.
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cash payment to our office or by Demand Draft / Cheque. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Rights to amend the itinerary if required
Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalised. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and well being of our esteemed passengers.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 30 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 18 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Similar Tours You May Like
- Tour ID : DIS-44
- 01 Day
- Start from Siliguri in the morning and travel to Kurseong, The land of white Orchids.
- Travel from Kurseong to mist covered Dowhill and then to...
- Tour ID : DIS-43
- 01 Day
- Start in the morning and visit the Bengal Safari. Spend some time here with your friends and family to watch the wildlife.
- From there take a trip to Isko...
- Tour ID : DIS-45
- 01 Day
- Start from Siliguri in the morning and Travel to Jhalong, via Sevoke.
- From Jhalong travel to Bindu.
- From Bindu continue your journey to Rocky...