The northern region of the Indian state of West Bengal is one of the hubs of tourist destinations. Darjeeling is one of them, the most-loved hill station here. Tourists from and outside India come to witness the grace it spreads everywhere, every year.
This incredible hill station sits in the Lesser Himalayan foothills at an elevation of 2,100 meters. Connecting with a tour guide can be of great help in order to delve into the city. If you’re planning a trip to this scenic settlement, talk with the best travel agency in Siliguri.
Let’s understand how you can choose the right travel agent
Given below are a few ways you should always consider before you find out one:
- Know their expertise and certification prior to going for one. Several institutions/authorities offer proper education so as to certify the member as a trusted tour operator. Affiliation under a reliable association is required.
- Read the genuine reviews only. You can find such real reviews on Google, Facebook, and Instagram. Also, you can check website assessments. That helps you learn about their approach and services.
- It’s wise to keep it local. However, online interactions are not confusing at all. But staying regional is the best as it lets you eye-witness their assistance to some extent. Nothing can be so good as a real-life synergy.
- End-to-end interaction in a proper way is of importance. If it’s a local agent, you can connect them at their office. In other instances, you can reach out via phone calls. Ask them what you need to know about the trip-oriented concerns. Looking through a brochure only is not going to help you out.
- Know if their approach is customer-oriented. Different individuals have different requirements and budget analyses. Plus, access to tested networks, accommodations, and transportation are of significance.
Knowing the most-loved places in Darjeeling
Darjeeling has always been a destination that tourists love coming here again and again. The combo of thrills and serenity is very delightful. There are the best of the best attractions that should be on your list including:
- Tiger Hill, about 40 minutes away from the heart of the city, offers the most panoramic beauty comprising sunrise and the sights of Mount Kanchenjunga, Mount Everest.
- Batasia Loop describes an airy place involving a loop created by the world-famous Darjeeling Toy Train. The place has a striking range of flowers and is almost five km away from the main city. In the backdrop, you can spot the exquisite views of the town equipped with Mount Kanchenjunga.
- Rock Garden is another tourist attraction here, nestled at Chunnu Summer Fall and Ganga Maya Park. It’s at 10 km traveling distance from the main town.
- Japanese Peace Pagoda is in the Jalapahar hill region established to unite people from different walks of life in order to share and spread peace throughout the world.
You can prebook a cab/car by talking to your hotelier to tour the popular areas in Darjeeling. Or, you can get in touch with the top service provider offering car hire in Siliguri. Your travel agent is all set to ensure the best-ever trip experiences.
Touring this spectacular hill station is a dream indeed. Make your trip unmatched as the city awaits you with its incomparable essence. You might speak with the best tour operator in Siliguri to turn your trip into a seamless one.